Rates for our 2023 excursions
|Porquerolles Island||Adult 42 €|
Child 33 €
|Port-Cros Island||Adult 31 €|
|Both Islands cruise||Adult 48.90 €|
Child 38.90 €
|Fort Brégançon||Adult 17.50 €|
|In the heart of the National Park||Adult 26.90€|
Free for children under 4 years old.
Booking is easy:
At our Box Office
Located at the entrance to the Port de la Favière in Bormes-les-Mimosas, 100 metres after the sailing school.
Book your tickets directly at
on our website!
No need to print!
Submit your reservation directly on your smartphone to our ticket office!
Frequently Asked Questions
- During the high season: as the boat is limited to 50 passengers, it is strongly advised to book in advance in order to have the number of places available at the desired days and times.
- In low season: this allows us to warn you in case of cancellation due to weather or lack of traffic, and to offer you a postponement or refund of your reservation. So you won't come for nothing!
If we have to cancel your tour due to weather or any other reason, we will call you by phone to offer you either a postponement or a refund of your booking to your credit card if you bought your tickets on the internet, or at the ticket office if you bought them there.
However, if you cancel, tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
The times indicated are always the departure times, so you should arrive early: 15 minutes before is good!
In the very high season, and depending on the time of your departure, you should also allow time for parking as the many parking spaces near our pier can fill up quickly!
Contrary to what you may think, favour the weekend days to visit the islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros. Indeed, these are the least frequented days due to departures and arrivals for a large majority of rentals and accommodations.
If you can't come on weekends, you should prefer Mondays and Fridays, as the islands are at their busiest on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during the high season (August in particular).
- At Port-Cros, access to dogs on a lead is allowed in the village of Port-Cros, between the Fort du Moulin and the statue of St Joseph, but they are forbidden on most of the island to maintain the tranquillity of the fauna and the healthiness of the beaches.
- At Porquerolles, dogs are allowed on the entire island except for the beaches.
From 19 June to 20 September, the Var Prefecture regulates access to the Var's forest areas in the event of fire risk. The Golden Isles are no exception!
On days of very severe fire risk (red colour), traffic on the islands is restricted:
👉 At Porquerolles, only the access roads to the beaches are open.
👉 At Port-Cros, only access to the southern beach and the village. In extreme risk, at Port-Cros, only the village is accessible.
We are not responsible for the closure of forest areas in case of strong wind and drought decided by the Prefectural Order. Please enquire before booking for the islands so as not to be disappointed.
The information map for access to forest areas at risk of forest fires is published every day at 7pm for the following day on the website https://www.risque-prevention-incendie.fr/var/
Please arrive with your ticket 15 minutes before departure and return.
Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable, unless cancelled by us.
For people with reduced mobility, please inform us at the time of reservation in order to plan the boarding. Please note that we do not take bicycles on board.
Payment accepted: Cash, credit cards and vacation vouchers.
* Schedules are for information only. The management reserves the right to modify or cancel all or part of these schedules without notice in case of bad weather conditions, frequentation or for technical reasons. For more details, you can consult the notice board of our ticket office.